Friday 3 July 2015

Dear Bristol Palin, You're Not A Disappointment, Your Parents Are.

Frederick M. Brown via Getty Images.
Well, by now the whole world knows that Bristol Palin is pregnant. In case you live under a rock -- or are less than 25? -- Bristol is the 24-year-old daughter of former Vice Presidential candidate and Alaska Governor Sarah Palin. Bristol made news six years ago when she had her first baby (also "out of wedlock") at age 18. She subsequently became an abstinence advocate, speaking all over the place about saving yourself for marriage. And publicly apologizing for being a normal sexual human being -- because it's a sin in the eyes of The Lord.

I'm not Christian -- so the abstinence thing is lost on me entirely -- and to be quite frank, I think Sarah Palin is sort of a moron. (I'm working on my compassion. I have my limits.)

So Bristol is pregnant. And here's what she has to say about it:


By Joni Edelman.
Full story at The Huffington Post.

No comments:

Post a Comment