Friday 3 November 2017

Corrie star reveals all on Seb Franklin's HIV story.

Photo credit: ITV
Coronation Street launches a big new storyline tonight (November 3) as teenager Seb Franklin discovers that he's HIV positive.

The ITV soap is aiming to raise awareness and break down stigmas with the new plot, which will explore how Seb comes to terms with his diagnosis and how it affects his relationship with Faye Windass.

Digital Spy recently caught up with young actor Harry Visinoni, who plays Seb, for his reaction to the storyline and new details of what's ahead.

How long have you known this story was coming up for?
"I found out a couple of weeks before I got the scripts with the storyline in. Corrie's producer Kate Oates told me over the phone and we had a bit of a chat about it. Kate was asking me firstly whether I was okay with it. Once she knew that I was, she also told me the overall purpose of the storyline and where they'd be going with it. We met up and talked about it too.



By Daniel Kilkelly.

Full story at Yahoo News.

No comments:

Post a Comment