Friday 9 February 2018

Eucharia Anunobi: "My home is so silent now without my son" actress laments.

The death of Eucharia Anunobi's son, Raymond still feels like a deep fresh cut in the heart of the veteran actress.

Eucharia Anunobi has lamented about how she misses her late son, Raymond Ekwu whose absence has made her house now silent.

The veteran actress turned evangelist in a chat with Inside Nollywood revealed that she has lost the joy of doing a couple of things like cooking

"My home is so silent now without my son. every time I peep into his room to see if he is there. When I drive back home, I long to see his smiling face radiating that joy of seeing me back. Cooking has lost its joy because he is not there to ask all those questions. My son, my baby, the most considerate child, adorable giant, I miss him," she said.




By Odion E. Okonofua.

Full story at Pulse NG.

No comments:

Post a Comment