Tuesday 27 March 2018

Big Brother Naija: Former housemate, Ifu Ennada reveals how poverty drove her family to the village

Ifu Ennada reminisces on her growing up and the trials her family had to go through because of poverty.

Former Big Brother Naija house, Ifu Ennada has revealed how poverty drove her family out of Lagos back to the village.

The very vocal and beautiful actress made this known on her Instagram page on Sunday, March 25, 2018, where she wrote about how things became rough for her family when she was a little child.

"My name is Iheme Faith Uloma Adanne, popularly known as Ifu Ennada - The Ifu Ennada. As a child, I always had massive dreams, but the challenges I experienced "so many times" were overwhelming that I contemplated suicide several times and lost myself along the way... I remember when I was 9yrs old, my whole family moved to the village, while my dad stayed back in Lagos to hustle... Our rent had been long overdue and the landlord could only but kick us out.


By Odion E. Okonofua.
Full story at Pulse NG.

No comments:

Post a Comment