Monday 12 March 2018

IK Ogbonna: Actor reveals how he was almost raped by a woman.

IK Ogbonna says he has stopped being close to female fans after a horrible rape incident.

IK Ogbonna has revealed how he was almost raped by a woman claiming to be a fan.

During a chat with Sun News, the actor was answering questions about the craziest thing a female fan has ever done to him. He then revealed that he wasn't only almost raped by the said lady claiming to be a fan but also got blackmailed.

"A female fan almost raped me. It was crazy but the good thing for me is that I was at a friend’s place when she started making the moves, and I was recording everything she was doing. So, by the time she got to the point where she said she was going to shout and turn the tables around, I played back what she was doing and she had to slow down," he revealed.




Full story at Pulse NG.
By Odion E. Okonofua.


No comments:

Post a Comment