Tuesday 5 June 2018

Ariana Grande suffering from PTSD after Manchester Arena attack.

Ariana Grande has revealed she is coping with the symptoms of post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) following last year’s attack at Manchester Arena.

The singer had just finished her concert on 22 May 2017 when a suicide bomber detonated a homemade explosive device, killing 22 people and injuring hundreds more.

Speaking to British Vogue, Grande said: “It’s hard to talk about because so many people have suffered such severe, tremendous loss. But yeah, it’s a real thing.

“I know those families and my fans, and everyone there experienced a tremendous amount of it as well. Time is the biggest thing.

“I feel like I shouldn’t even be talking about my own experience,” she continued, ”like I shouldn’t even say anything. I don’t think I’ll ever know how to talk about it and not cry.”



By Roisin O'Connor.

Full story at Yahoo News.

No comments:

Post a Comment