Thursday 14 June 2018

Danniella Westbrook reveals to Kerry Katona she wrote suicide note to her kids.

Former EastEnders star Dannella Westbrook
opens up about her battle with drug addiction. (REX)
Former EastEnders actress Danniella Westbrook has revealed that she wrote her kids a suicide note during her lowest moments.

Speaking to Kerry Katona in an interview on Loose Women, the 44-year-old spoke frankly about her battle with mental health and coping with drug addiction – something Katona, 37, has had personal experience with herself after her own mum offered her her first taste of drugs as a child.

‘Everyone thinks my lowest point was when I got seen with a hole in my nose but my lowest point has been the last four years and not having my daughter in my life,’ she confessed, especially since being shunned on Mother’s Day last year.

‘Not having certain things in my life; I haven’t dealt with it the right way. I haven’t dealt with it the adult way. I have just used,’ Danniella spoke honestly about her addictions.

‘I said to them, “I have taken copious amounts of coke, every medicine in the house, drunk alcohol; this, that and the other”,’ she confessed.

Danniella continued, as she recalled two years previously when she was hospitalised: ‘”And I am still waking up – why? Please section me, I am trying to kill myself’”.’




By Mike P Williams.

Full story at Yahoo News.

No comments:

Post a Comment