Wednesday 27 June 2018

I Go Dye: Corruption worse than Boko Haram, says popular comedian.

I Go Dye also challenged President Buhari to publish names of corrupt politicians both in the APC and PDP.

Popular comedian, Francis Agoda, popularly called ‘I Go Dye’ says corruption is worse than terrorist group, Boko Haram.

I Go Dye stated this in Abuja when he was declared an Ambassador of the Make a Difference Against Corruption Today (MadACT) campaign by the Youth Alive Foundation (YAF).

The Delta state born comedian also called on President Muhammadu Buhari to as a matter of urgency, publish names of corrupt politicians, "so that Nigerians will know their real enemies".

I Go Dye signs agreement as an anti-corruption ambassador.

The comedian blamed Nigeria’s poor education and insecurity to the corruption.




Full story at Pulse NG.

By Goodness Adaoyiche.

No comments:

Post a Comment