Friday 3 July 2015

Jenelle Evans Talks Getting Back Custody of Jace From Mom Barbara: Graduating Is My No. 1 Priority Right Now.

Those who have been following Jenelle Evans since her 16 and Pregnant days know that her relationship with her mom, Barbara Evans, no matter how GIF-able, can be strained. Babs took over custody of Jenelle’s eldest son, Jace, after her daughter had several run-ins with the law (try more than 10 arrests in five years).


Since then, the Teen Mom 2 star, 23, has been working hard to get her life back on track to be able to take back custody of Jace, 5.

“We’re trying to work together, me and my mom, to try to come up with a solution,” Jenelle told Us Weekly during a recent press tour in NYC. “We’ve been on good terms lately and especially because she sees that I’m just trying to get myself prepared for my future. And she sees that’s the most important thing to me right now, and I think she appreciates that a lot.”


US Weekly.
Full story at Yahoo Celebrity.

No comments:

Post a Comment