Saturday 29 August 2015

Baba Suwe ‘I would soon remarry,’ comic actor opens up.

Babatunde Omidina aka Baba Suwe (Eagleonline)
Popular comic actor, Babatunde Omidina aka Baba Suwe has opened up on his intent to try his hands at marriage 6 years after the death of his beloved wife, Moladun Kenkelewu.

Almost six years after the death of his wife, Monsurat Omidina aka Moladun Kenkelewu, popular comic actor, Babatunde Omidina aka Baba Suwe has revealed his plans to remarry.


In a chat with The Punch, Omidina revealed that he has concluded plans to remarry although he's taking his time to choose from his numerous prospective wives.

'When I would get married is nobody’s business. It could be this year or the next but whenever it happens, everybody would know about it. I have numerous prospects that I can pick from. It is not just one person I am eyeing.


Gbenga Bada.
Full story at Pulse NG.

No comments:

Post a Comment