Monday 2 November 2015

Bupsi blames Simon Cowell's choice of song for her X Factor exit.

Bupsi, the first contestant voted out of The X Factor 2015, said she is glad Simon Cowell "took responsibility" for his part in her exit.

The music mogul, who is mentoring the Overs category, apologised to the 37-year-old during Saturday night's live show for the song choice of You're A Wonderful One by Marvin Gaye.

"I was happy because you're admitting, otherwise people are going to think I've chosen it, it's down to me," the Leeds singer said.

"I'm not trying to bad-mouth Simon and disrespect him, I don't want to disrespect the man, I'm not here to do that. But it was the truth and I'm glad he spoke the truth rather than make me go away feeling really cheesed off with myself.


Press Association.
Full story at Yahoo News.

No comments:

Post a Comment