Sunday 15 November 2015

Kylie Jenner Shows Off Her Fleet of Luxury Whips.

Kylie Jenner has one seriously impressive garage. On Thursday, the Keeping Up with the Kardashians star showed off her extremely expensive car collection in a video posted to her site.

The 18-year-old revealed the first car she ever bought was a Range Rover Autobiography. “I’m just obsessed with it,” she said of the vehicle. “I wanted to do something fun, so I wrapped it in white carbon fiber. Anything you could possibly see on this car, I wanted to make it white."

The second car Kylie ever bought was a black Mercedes-Benz G63 SUV with red interior. “I really enjoy this car,” she noted. “It just makes me feel cool.”

The third car featured in the video is a Ferrari 458 Italia, which was gifted to her by boyfriend Tyga on her 18th birthday in August. "This has always been my dream car,” she gushed. “I would always dream about driving in a Ferrari."




Hallie Stephens.
Full story at Yahoo Celebrity.

No comments:

Post a Comment