Friday 13 November 2015

Selena Gomez reveals reason for wearing blue lens at Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2015.

Selena Gomez displayed her new look at the prestigious Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2015 that took place on 10 November in New York City. The former Disney star wore blue contacts at the event.

The 23-year-old revealed she was inspired by Adriana Lima for her eye makeover. She told E! News: "I was genuinely inspired by Adriana. I love her, she is one of my favorite models. Every since I can remember, I adore her and I got to geek out in front of her today, which was awesome so the idea was to feel like an angel, I wanted to feel like a VS angel, so I got the spray tan, the blow out, the look with the eyes."


By Simi John.
Full story at Yahoo News.

No comments:

Post a Comment