Monday 9 November 2015

Teyana Taylor and Iman Shumpert engaged: Cleveland Cavaliers player proposes at baby shower.

There were double the celebrations for Teyana Taylor and Iman Shumpert over the weekend as the couple got engaged. Cleveland Cavaliers player Shumpert popped the question to the r'n'b singer at the baby shower for their unborn child on 7 November 2015.

Hosted at the Museum Of Contemporary Art in Cleveland, Ohio, the couple were celebrating the impending arrival of their daughter when Shumpert, 25, got down on one knee and proposed. Sharing the news via Instagram, Taylor, 24, posted a photo of her ruby-stone engagement ring with the caption: "I am his Ruby Woo... I'm still speechless. I love you baby." Alongside another photo of the ring, the singer quoted lyrics from a song by singer Monica, which read: "Before your love baby I was muddy/ So deep with pain till you took it from me/ You showered me with a new beginning.


By Alicia Adejobi.
Full story at Yahoo News.

No comments:

Post a Comment