Thursday 15 March 2018

Kendall Jenner Says She Got Her Inner Lip Tattoo When She Was Drunk: ‘I Was Not Thinking Clearly’

Even Kendall Jenner makes mistakes!

The 22-year-old supermodel got the word “meow” inked on the inside of her lip in September 2016 and she opened up about the decision on Thursday’s episode of The Ellen DeGeneres Show.

“I was drunk! I was not thinking clearly,” Kendall admitted. “It was literally the first thing that came to my mind. I don’t know, just my drunk thoughts.”

Kendall said the tattoo didn’t hurt too much, saying, “It’s just like fatiness but it’s not, like, bone hurts really bad.”
The Keeping Up With the Kardashians star noted that this wasn’t her first tattoo.  

“My first one was a white dot because I just wanted to know what it felt like,” she said. “All my friends have them! I just wanted to know what it feels like.”




BY Rachel McRady.

Full story at Yahoo News.

No comments:

Post a Comment