Monday 9 April 2018

Jimmy Kimmel Seeks to End Feud With Sean Hannity in Saltiest Mea Culpa Ever.

Jimmy Kimmel is extending an olive branch to Fox News host Sean Hannity after days of bickering.

Following a profane, high-profile feud between the TV personalities -- which lead to Kimmel jokingly insinuating that Hannity and President Donald Trump have had a sexual relationship in the past -- the comedian took to Twitter to call out the right-wing trolls who have threatened his family in the past few days and to apologize to anyone who was offended by his jokes.

"While I admit I did have fun with our back and forth, after some thought, I realize that the level of vitriol from all sides (mine and me included) does nothing good for anyone and, in fact, is harmful to our country," Kimmel wrote in a statement shared to Twitter on Sunday. "Even in 2018, the vile attacks against my wife and wishes for death on my infant son are shocking, and I encourage those who made them to give their words and actions thought."





By Zach Seemayer.

Full story at Yahoo News.

No comments:

Post a Comment