Friday 17 August 2018

Toke Makinwa: OAP reminisces on the time she was robbed, marriage failed and was ridiculed about it

Toke Makinwa (Instagram/TokeMakinwa)

Toke Makinwa is taking us down memory lane to some of trying times in her life.

Toke Makinwa might be one of the most successful celebrities around but she has also faced some obstacles in life which are worth telling like the time she was robbed, her marriage failed and was ridiculed about it.

The gorgeous multi-talented media personality made this known on her Instagram page on Friday, August 17, 2018. If you are very conversant with Toke's Instagram page, you will notice that she regularly post messages about her Christian faith and her latest post gives a download of her experience in 2015.

"Felt led to share this here. I was on a workcation sometime in 2015, my career was picking up, I was a newlywed, everything was groovy    and I had to represent a brand in Paris. Each time I’m away, I find it easier to pray. (Something about Lagos and the hustle and bustle, you know what I mean) As I settled down the first night I was praying and I had an epiphany, maybe na vision sef I sha know something strange happened. I woke up and burst out the words “the glory of my latter days will overshadow my former.” Correct message, went about my duties on cloud 9, God has promised me good and there was nothing to fear.




Full story at Pulse NG.

By Odion E. Okonofua.

No comments:

Post a Comment