Friday 20 October 2023

LISTEN | Nigerian Gospel megastar Sinach chats about coming to SA, longevity and worshipping God

Internationally-acclaimed Nigerian gospel star Sinach says fixing her eyes on the Lord and focusing on what God has blessed and trusted her with is what has given her staying power in the gospel music industry. 

The megastar is coming to South Africa to perform in a one-day-only music concert on October 29 at Emperors Palace.

“South Africa is a beautiful place, I've been there several times, and I just love the people. I have so many friends in South Africa and interestingly some of my beautiful songs were recorded for first time in South Africa. like I know who I Am, and Way Maker. So South Africa holds a very special place in my heart and I'm just coming back to be with friends.”


Full story at Times Live.

By Constance Gaanakgomo.


No comments:

Post a Comment