Monday 9 November 2015

Alesha Dixon gets animated for Disney Junior show.

Alesha Dixon has revealed that her two-year-old daughter inspired her latest role.

The Britain’s Got Talent judge will voice Winnie the tiger in Disney Junior’s award-winning series Doc McStuffins, which she said is her daughter Azura’s favourite show.

The singer said: “I spend most of my time, and most of my day when I’m with my daughter talking about Doc and watching Doc McStuffins. And to be here, voicing a character in the show is really surreal and incredible.

“I enjoy watching it as much as my daughter enjoys watching it. Doc has become her new role model and her best friend, and we can’t go anywhere without Doc, so when I got the call to do this it was a no brainer.”


Press Association.
Full story at Yahoo News.

No comments:

Post a Comment