Friday 13 November 2015

Peter Capaldi 'would consider Doctor Who appearance on Big Bang Theory'

Doctor Who star Peter Capaldi has said he would consider a guest appearance on US comedy The Big Bang Theory.

The smash hit American sitcom about a group of socially-awkward scientists has made numerous references to Doctor Who over the years.

When asked if he would like to join the list of famous guest stars, who include former Marvel Comics head Stan Lee and Professor Stephen Hawking, he said: "I might."

He added: "De pends what the script is like. Depends how good the gags are. I'll do anything for good gags, I'm an actor, I'm a tart. I'll do anything for a laugh."

Speaking at the Doctor Who Festival in ExCeL, London, he was joined by Doctor Who executive producer Steven Moffat, Sherlock co-creator Mark Gatiss, Michelle Gomez who plays Missy and Ingrid Oliver, best known as Osgood.

Capaldi, 57, admitted to some trepidation about Heaven Sent, the one-hander to be broadcast on November 28 in which the Doctor will be the lone character.

"I was quite nervous about the idea that maybe the audience might get bored of me quite quickly because this is the only voice they've got to listen to and this is the only face they've got to look at and it might get dull, but the story is so good."




Press Association.
Full story at Yahoo News.

No comments:

Post a Comment