Sunday 8 November 2015

Punters back Karl Pilkington for celebrity jungle triumph.

Karl Pilkington has been revealed as a popular choice to go into the I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of here! jungle and win the show.

Coral Bookmakers said they had "witnessed a gamble" on Pilkington winning the show, with odds of 6-1.

So far the final line-up for the show, which is returning on November 15, has yet to be confirmed.

Hollyoaks star Jorgie Porter confirmed her participation in ITV's I'm A Celebrity.

The 27-year-old, best known for her seven-year role in the soap as Theresa McQueen, arrived at Brisbane Airport on Sunday morning.

"Why did I sign up for the jungle? I like challenges. I like doing the unexpected," she told Digital Spy. "I try not to do what everyone else is doing... I'm really excited, but I'm scared of spiders."

Porter is leaving the Channel 4 programme for a career in Hollywood. Her final scene will be broadcast in 2016.



Press Association.
Full story at Yahoo News.

No comments:

Post a Comment